BASIC KETO CHAFFLE RECIPE
This Basic Keto Chaffle Recipe is a great staple to have for easy breakfasts and snacks! Just 1.4 net carbs, easy to freeze and reheat, and perfect for keto meal prep.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any variety or mixture)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine the eggs, shredded cheese, almond flour and baking powder in a small bowl and mix well.
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the directions and lightly spray with cooking oil if needed.
- Spoon the batter into the waffle maker and cook 2-3 minutes until steam is no longer coming from the machine.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: Nutrition calculated per waffle
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 138TOTAL FAT: 9.5gCHOLESTEROL: 111mgSODIUM: 158mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.4gFIBER: 0.2gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 8.1g