Big Mac Salad
- 1 pound 85-90% ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup dill pickles (diced)
For The Big Mac Sauce:
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoon dill pickles, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard (or French/Thousand Island Dressing)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook beef: Take a pan and put beef in it.Heat it over medium-high heat for 3-4 mins until it’s browwn, smash the beef to crumble. Now put onion, salt & pepper and heat for another 4-5 mins until the onion is turns soft and the beef brown, cooked well and a bit crispy.
- Make a big mac sauce: Take a bowl and whisk all the ingredients.
- Assemble: Split the lettuce into four bowls, top every bowl with tomato, cheese, onion, pickle and ¼ the browned beef. Drizzle with already made sauce and serve immediately.