CHEESY KETO GARLIC BREAD
- ▢170 g (1.75 cups) pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- ▢85 g (0.75 cups) almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- ▢2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- ▢1 tbsp garlic crushed
- ▢1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
- ▢1 tsp baking powder
- ▢pinch ( pinch) salt to taste
- ▢1 eggs – medium medium
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
UPDATE: Nutrition values are for EACH slice. Garlic bread dough makes 10 slices. Mozzarella dough can also be made by replacing the almond meal/flour with 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) coconut flour.
Nutrition FactsCheesy Keto Garlic Bread – using mozzarella doughServing Size 1 slice (makes 10)Amount per ServingNET carbs 1.5gTotal Carbohydrates 2.4g1%Fiber 0.9g4%Sugar 0.6g1%Protein 6.2g12%Fat 9.8g15%% Daily Value*-Calories117.4* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.