Hot “Unwich” Ham and Cheese Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time14 mins
Course: Dinner, lunch, main dish
Cuisine: American, deli
- 8 slices smoked deli ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 5 slices dill pickle
- 1-2 tbsp Italian dressing
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray a 9×9 pan with pam.
- Lay down a layer of deli ham, aprox. 4 slices, followed by a layer of cheese.
- Add the dill pickle slices, dressing, and seasoning to the top of the cheese.
- Place another layer of ham and cheese down.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 2328mg | Potassium: 407mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 642IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 416mg | Iron: 1mg