May 2, 2023
Keto Apple Fritters
these gluten-free, Keto Apple Fritters are filled with apple cinnamon flavor and are fried to create a beautiful crispy shell around this sweet, buttery low carb donut.
Recipe for Keto Apple Fritters
- 1 zucchini, diced after being peeled.
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon juice, two teaspoons
- A quarter to half teaspoon of apple flavor
- Almond flour, two cups
- A half-cup of vanilla or unflavored protein powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener, or your preferred sweetener
- Xanthan gum, 2 teaspoons
- 1 salt shakerful
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut milk without sugar or another nut milk
- 1/fourth cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup of water
- Lard for frying and one egg
- 1 /2 cup sweeteners Swerve or use your preferred sweetener
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream for whipping
- Vanilla extract, two tablespoons
How to Make Keto Apple Fritters
- Get a small bowl in STEP 1.
- In a bowl(small), put finely diced zucchini, cinnamon, lemon juice, and apple flavoring . To taste, adjust the amount of apple flavor. combine, then reserve.
- STEP 2 Dry components
- The dry ingredients should be put in a medium basin. Assemble by combining.
a mixing basin with almond flour and other dry ingredients
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 1.9g
Net Carbs 0.9g
Filed Under: Diet, Featured, Keto, Kids Menu, Quick and Easy Recipes, Recipe of The Day, Recipes