KETO CHICKEN NUGGETS FRIED
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Keto Low carb
2 Eggs, Whisked
4 Medium-Sized Chicken Breast (800g)
1 Cup (112g) Almond Flour (more if needed)
2 Tbsps. (14g) Parmesan Cheese, Grated (Optional)
½ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
¼ Teaspoon Paprika
¼ Teaspoon Ground Pepper
½-1 Cup Oil For Frying
- Cut the chicken into small nugget shaped pieces, and add them to a medium-sized bowl.
- Now, mix & combine the spices (salt, garlic, paprika and pepper) together in a small bowl.
- Add the spices to the chicken, and stir until all of the pieces of chicken are seasoned with the spices.
- Next, whisk the egg in a small bowl until the yolk combines with the white.
- Then, add the egg to the chicken, and stir until the chicken is thoroughly coated in the egg mixture.
- Now, in a separate medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour and parmesan.
- Dip each chicken piece in the flour cheese mixture until covered fully.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a pan, and fry the chicken nuggets in batches. Cook the chicken on both sides (about 3 min), until golden and cooked thoroughly in the center.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F (204°C).
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray and evenly spread out your chicken nuggets in the basket so they lay flat. You may have to cook them in batches.
- Cook the chicken nuggets for around 10 to 12 minutes – flipping halfway through.
The scale up function does not change the gram measurements.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 16.6
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 35.4