Keto Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Keyword: cookies, keto cream cheese snickerdoodles
Servings: 26 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour 224g
- 3/4 cup coconut flour 85g
- 1/2 cup monkfruit/erythritol sweetener you can use 10 tbsp if you prefer things sweeter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch optional, makes the centers softer!
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp monkfruit/erythritol blend
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl, beat together your cream cheese, eggs and butter and vanilla until relatively smooth.
- In another large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients including the sweetener.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and use a large spoon to combine until a rough dough forms.
- Grease 2-3 cookie sheets with butter or oil and combine your topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Roll a piece of dough into a small ball and place it in the topping mixture, roll to coat, then place on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. Flatten each ball slightly with a spoon before baking.
- Bake for 10-11min or until bottoms are lightly browned (cookies will harden up when left to cool).
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the freezer for a future treat!
- Enjoy your keto cream cheese snickerdoodles !
Tips For Making Keto Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- These cookies will come out very soft but will firm up a bit at room temperature. Don’t be tempted to over-bake them!
- Try using a high quality granulated sweetener for the coating. You can either use a monkfruit/erythritol granulated sweetener or try Truvia! Truvia is great because it’s less likely to melt and stays granular longer.
- Like this recipe? Try my updated version that you can find here: The Best Keto Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Don’t have almond flour? You can try making these with 1 1/4 cups coconut flour + 1 extra egg.
- Don’t have coconut flour? You can try making these with 3 1/2 – 4 cups almond flour.
Tools I Used To Make Keto Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Low Carb Substitution Guide – This is totally optional but if you like my recipes, I now have a $5 guide available with all of the substitutions I use to create every recipe on my site. You can use this to convert old traditional recipes and create new keto recipes! You can purchase it here and/or read more if you are interested. I appreciate your support so much guys!
- Nutritional Food Scale – AKA my best friend. This little buddy has been with me for over 4 years and never fails. Perfect measurements and only needs the batteries replaced maybe once a year!
- Cookie Sheets
- Mixing Bowls
Serving: 1cookie | Fiber: 2g | Calories: 114kcal | Fat: 9.7g | Protein: 3g | Carbohydrates: 1.5g