KETO PIZZA CHIPS
2 cups mozzarella shredded
12 slices pepperoni
½ teaspoon italian seasoning.
keto pizza sauce optional for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 12 flat mounds of mozzarella (2 cups) on the prepared baking sheet, leaving 1″ between each mound. (You may need to do this on 2 baking sheets depending on the size of your pan.)
- Sprinkle each with Italian seasoning (1/2 teaspoon). Then top with a slice of pepperoni (12 slices).
- Bake for about 12 minutes—you’ll know your bites are done when the edges are golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before removing them from the baking sheet (they’ll continue to crisp as they cool). Enjoy!