Keto Philly Cheesesteak Lasagna
- 1 lb. thinly sliced sirloin steak
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. sliced provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sirloin steak and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic to the skillet. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, heavy cream, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, almond flour, and eggs.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the provolone cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the steak and vegetable mixture on top of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining cream cheese mixture, provolone cheese, and steak and vegetable mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious keto Philly cheesesteak lasagna!