Keto Strawberry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- two medium eggs
- 1/2 cup of low-carb erythritol sweetener
- 0.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ONE teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 grains of salt
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, broken up.
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- The oven to 190C/380F for preheating
- The butter and erythritol should be thoroughly combined in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence after that.
- Continue(when you have a smooth mixture) to add the baking powder, salt, and almond flour.
- Batter should be poured into baking pan.
- The batter should be covered with the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese bits on top.
- Bake the baking dish for 45 to 50 minutes, or until it is firm and brown. After baking for 25 minutes, take off the foil. Fruit may poke out from the top as the crust grows over and around it.
- Eat and have fun!
The overall carb count less the fibre count will be the net carbohydrates. The carb count does not include sugar alcohols.
serving size: oneEnergy: 264kcal3.6g of carbohydrates5.3g of proteinFat: 26g1.3g of fibre