3 T butter
salt, pepper, Italian seasoning mix
3 T heavy cream
5 T pizza sauce
1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
20 slices of pepperoni
1. Start broiler to preheat.
2. Melt butter in an oven-safe, non-stick frying pan.
3. Blend: eggs, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cream.
4. Pour blended egg mixture into a hot, buttered frying pan.
5. Fry for a minute or two without stirring.
6. Transfer to broiler for two to three minutes, until eggs are firm.
7. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and oregano.
8. Return to broiler for a couple of minutes until hot and bubbly.
9. Slide from pan onto a plate and serve hot.
Serving Size 1 slice
Servings 8Calories 109
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8.2g13%
Total Carbohydrate 1.3g1%