Sticking to a low-carb diet when dining out can be hard, especially at fast-food restaurants.
That’s because these meals are often based on bread, tortillas and other high-carb items.
Fortunately, most fast-food restaurants offer some good low-carb options.
In addition, a number of items can easily be modified for a low-carb lifestyle.
Here are 14 delicious fast foods you can eat while on a low-carb diet:
1. Sub in a Tub
2.KFC Grilled Chicken
3. Coffee or Tea with Cream or Half and Half
4. Chipotle Salad or Bowl
5. Lettuce-Wrapped Burger
6. Panera Bread Power Breakfast Bowl
7. Buffalo Wings
8. Bacon or Sausage and Eggs
9. Arby’s Sandwich Without the Bun or Bread
10. Antipasto Salad
11. Subway Double Chicken Chopped Salad
12. Burrito Bowl
13. McDonald’s Breakfast Sandwich Without the Bread
14. Arby’s Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad