3-Ingredient Sugar-Free Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These 3-ingredient sugar-free keto peanut butter cookies are simple to make and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings on a keto diet. Enjoy these delicious, guilt-free treats!
- 1 1/2 cups of your choice of peanut butter (make sure it’s sugar-free and no added sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of your favorite sugar-free sweetener
1. Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) to prepare for baking.
2. Mix the Ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, eggs, and sugar-free sweetener. Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined. You should have a thick cookie dough-like consistency.
3. Shape the Cookies:
- Form the dough into approximately 2-inch balls using your hands. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
4. Create the Classic Peanut Butter Cookie Pattern:
- Use a fork to create the classic crisscross pattern on top of each cookie. Gently press down with the fork to slightly flatten the cookies.
5. Bake the Cookies:
- Place the baking sheet with the cookie dough in the preheated oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies are just starting to turn golden around the edges. Baking times may vary, so keep a close eye to prevent over-baking.
6. Let Cool:
- Once done, remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. They will be very soft when hot, but they will firm up as they cool.
- After the cookies have cooled slightly, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. If you can resist, as these cookies are at their best when cooled and set.
- Store your sugar-free keto peanut butter cookies in an airtight container to keep them fresh.