Cauliflower Buffalo wings
1 small head of cauliflower
3 eggs, beaten
Splash of hwc
3/4 cups almond flour
3/4 cups Finley grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup franks red hot sauce (or whatever Buffalo sauce you like)
4 Tbsp butter
1) Preheat oven to 425 and cut cauliflower into bite size pieces
2) in a small bowl beat the eggs, add a splash if hwc and a pinch of salt and pepper
3) in another small bowl add almond flour, parmesan, and all seasonings, mix well.
4) spray a cookie sheet well with non stick spray.
Dip cauliflower in egg and then flour mixture and fully coat. Place on cookie sheet and then spray tops of cauliflower with non stick spray.
5) cook for 20- 25 mins, flipping over half way through.
6) while cauliflower is cooking, start on sauce. In a small sauce pan add franks and butter. Cook on medium heat stiring frequently until better is melted. Set aside.
7) after cauliflower is done cooking, add a few cauliflower to sauce pan and coat evenly. Transfer “wings” to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat until all are coated.