Cheesy Ham and Jalapeno Puffs (keto + low carb)
These Cheesy Ham and Jalapeno Puffs have just 1 net carb each, making them perfect for low carb meal prep!
I’m introducing you to the newest collection of my keto bites. These amazing low carb treats are packed with chopped ham, sharp cheddar cheese and diced jalapeños. This is an incredible keto breakfast that is completely meal prep friendly, but also a great lunch because they are good warm or cold. It is sure to become your new favorite!
If you love these, you have to try my favorite Keto Pizza Bites, I have sausage and pepperoni varieties. These make a great dinner or appetizer and equally meal prep friendly! Another reader favorite are these Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites. These are delicious for breakfast and make weekly meal prep a breeze!
- 1 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the chopped ham and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheese, chopped jalapeño, eggs, almond flour and baking powder until a thick dough forms.
- Chill the dough 15 minutes.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to portion the bites out. Drop onto a silicone lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 min until golden brown and cooked through.