GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: appetizer
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup fresh finely shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread wings in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking spray or covered with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray. Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes. Flip the wings halfway through the cooking time.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to the cookie sheet and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes, depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness, turn the broiler on for the last few minutes of cooking.
- If desired, garnish with extra Parmesan and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- You can use either fresh or frozen wings. I usually add a couple of extra minutes for frozen wings.
- I like my wings extra crispy. You should adjust the time based on how crispy you like them.
- For ease with clean up, spray your baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line your baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Use fresh, finely grated Parmesan. It is worth every penny because it is flavor packed.
- For added crispiness, turn the broiler on during the last few minutes of cooking but stay close because broilers are unpredictable.
- They are delicious with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Serving Size 3 pieces
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.7g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||3%|