Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef (preferably grass-fed)
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard, etc.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chopped bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon grease in the skillet.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté for a few minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet with the sautéed onions and garlic. Break up the beef with a spatula and cook until it’s browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat if needed.
- Season the beef with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix well to evenly distribute the spices.
- Reduce the heat to low. Sprinkle the cooked bacon pieces over the ground beef.
- Evenly spread the shredded cheddar cheese over the beef and bacon mixture.
- Cover the skillet with a lid or foil and let it cook for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove the skillet from the heat.
- Optionally, top the skillet with lettuce, tomato, pickles, or any other burger toppings you enjoy.
- Serve the keto bacon cheeseburger skillet as is or with your favorite keto-friendly burger condiments.
Here’s an approximate nutritional breakdown for the keto bacon cheeseburger skillet recipe, based on the ingredients and quantities mentioned. Keep in mind that these values are estimates and can vary based on the specific brands and measurements you use:
Nutrition Facts :
- Calories: Approximately 400-450 calories
- Protein: Around 25-30 grams
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 2-4 grams (net carbs)
- Fiber: Around 0-1 gram
- Fat: Approximately 30-35 grams