Keto Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated keto-friendly sweetener (e.g., erythritol, stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and sweetener. Mix until well combined and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and salt to the butter mixture and mix again.
- Gradually add the almond flour, mixing as you go. The dough should come together and form a cookie dough consistency.
- Gently fold in the chopped pecans, distributing them evenly throughout the dough.
- Using your hands, form small cookie dough balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball slightly with your fingers or the back of a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. This will help them firm up.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. They will continue to firm up as they cool.
- Enjoy your keto butter pecan cookies! Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Calories: Around 120-140 calories per cookie
- Total Fat: Approximately 12-14 grams
- Saturated Fat: Around 4-6 grams
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 2-3 grams
- Fiber: Roughly 1 gram
- Net Carbohydrates: Around 1-2 grams (total carbs minus fiber)
- Protein: Approximately 2-3 grams