KETO CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese diced
- 1 ½ cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Drizzle with oil and toss. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat whisking often. Stir in cream cheese, and cook until the cream cheese melts.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the ¾ cup of the cheddar cheese and the gouda cheese.
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder, ground mustard, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook until the cheese melts, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 9 casserole dish. Top with the remaining ¾ cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If desired, you can broil for a few minutes to brown the top.
Calories: 568.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 21.95g | Fat: 50.54g | Saturated Fat: 29.73g | Cholesterol: 170.54mg | Sodium: 857.76mg | Potassium: 449.82mg | Fiber: 1.96g | Sugar: 4.15g | Vitamin A: 1630.48IU | Vitamin C: 46.43mg | Calcium: 563.61mg | Iron: 0.86mg