Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
This easy, cheesy, garlicky, delicious keto recipe is made with just 4 simple ingredients: mozzarella, parmesan, an egg and garlic powder. That may not sound like much, but it’s the perfect combination needed to make the best low carb snack you’ll ever eat.
With the minuscule amount of carbs in cheese and eggs, this easy recipe is almost zero carb. Yes, you can eat these guilt free. They are amazing served with a little tomato or marinara sauce, but just as good eaten alone. They taste a lot like pizza slices, so I’m certain you could even add on a few toppings if you’d like.
KETO Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
This quick and easy low carb recipe is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It’s super comforting and delicious, yet almost zero carb. It’s naturally gluten free and sugar free, and made with NO coconut or almond flour– yet without that dreaded eggy taste! Just cheesy deliciousness. Servings: 2Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
- If I have it on hand, I like to mix in a little sharp cheddar with the mozzarella (still 1 cup total). Any grated soft cheese will do.
- If you are using grated parmesan, cut it down to about half a cup.