Keto Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup granulated sweetener (I use Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.25 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use a whisk to get any lumps out.
- Add the eggs, mayo, and vanilla extract, mix thoroughly. Slowly add the water and mix until fully combined.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the middle rack. Check for doneness with a knife. If more time is needed, bake in 3-5 minute increments until knife comes clean.
- Let the cake cool on the counter before flipping onto a plate or cutting.
- Store covered on the counter for up to 1 week.
Bundt cakes and single layer cakes will take longer to bake. If using a 9×13 or round cake pans, start checking around the 20 minute mark.