Chocolate chip cookies are far and ahead of our favorite dessert. We have tried and tried to come up with a recipe that would allow us to enjoy them again. The amount of recipe testing we have done to come up with this recipe is unbelievable. Once you give these a try, we think you will agree with us and that it was totally worth it.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Lily’s chips (or any chocolate you like)
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoons oat fiber
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients excluding the chocolate chips.
- Combine the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
- Add in the chips and mix again.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and place onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Place the sheet pan into a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool for about 30 minutes.
Net Carbs for Dough: 13.5
Net Carbs per Cookie (8 cookies): 1.68
Fat per Cookie: 10.65 grams
Protein per Cookie: 1.81 grams