Keto Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties
Keto Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties (Paleo)
- Prep Time: 13 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Cooling Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ¼ cup + 2 teaspoons room temperature coconut oil, divided
- 1 ½ cups monk fruit sweetener (confectioners)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream *(or coconut cream for paleo)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1/4 cup coconut oil, monk fruit sweetener, peppermint extract, and cream for 2 minutes, until smooth. Transfer to refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Form chilled mixture into 10 small balls. Place on prepared sheet pan and flatten to 1/4 inch thick. Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and remaining 2 tsp coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove.
- Using a fork, remove a patty from the sheet pan, dip in chocolate mixture to coat, and return to sheet pan. Repeat until all patties are coated.
- Transfer to refrigerator for 10 minutes, until chocolate is set.
- Optional: remove from refrigerator and lightly drizzle with remaining melted dark chocolate to make a swirl pattern. Enjoy.