Keto Dinner Recipes (5 Star Rated!)
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 small chicken breast fillets skinless and boneless (6 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach loosely packed
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Season the chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a large non-stick skillet and place it over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken breast fillets and cook for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once the chicken is no longer pink, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the hot skillet and cook for 30-seconds. Add the chicken broth and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until it starts to reduce. Add the heavy cream and bring it to a boil. Once boiling, stir through the parmesan cheese, baby spinach, and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and add the chicken back. Let everything simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the chicken immediately.
TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to five days.
TO FREEZE: Place the cooled dinner in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
TO REHEAT: Either microwave for 30-second increments or stovetop.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 792mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 1775IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg | NET CARBS: 4g