keto fudge recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (or a keto-friendly sweetener of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop, melt the coconut oil and almond butter together until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt to the melted mixture. Stir well until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined dish or silicone mold, spreading it evenly.
- Place the dish or mold in the refrigerator and let the fudge set for at least a few hours, or until firm.
- Once set, cut the fudge into small squares or rectangles.
Nutritional Information (per serving, based on 24 servings): Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on the exact brands and ingredients you use.
- Calories: ~120 kcal
- Fat: ~11g
- Saturated Fat: ~8g
- Carbohydrates: ~3g
- Fiber: ~2g
- Sugars: ~0g
- Protein: ~2g
Remember that this is a basic estimation and the nutritional values can change based on the specific ingredients you use. If you’re following a strict keto diet or have specific dietary requirements, it’s a good idea to input the exact ingredients into a reliable nutrition calculator to get accurate information.