KETO MAGIC COOKIES
- Large Egg Yolks, Four
- 14g of (1 Tbsp) butter
- 50g of 3 12 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 5g or 1/3 cup of confectioners’ swerve
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, 1 Cup (100g)
- Chop 1/3 cup (45g) of pecans.
- Chop 1/3 cup (45g) of walnuts.
- 100g or 2/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Oven should be heated to 350 °F (176 °C).
- Mix egg yolks, melted coconut oil, and melted butter in a bowl(medium). Egg yolks and other ingredients should be thoroughly blended after a few minutes of whisking.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently incorporate everything after adding the remaining ingredients.
- Put it in the refrigerator for THIRTY to FORTY FIVE minutes.
- Make 12 balls of cookie dough with a tablespoon or cookie scoop when the dough has dried. Line baking sheet with parchment(evenly arranged) .
- 350 °F (176 °C) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- After baking, remove them and let them cool.
- Enjoy the wonder of keto!
Serving Size: ONE