Keto One Smart Cookie
I made some tweaks to this recipe from lowcarbdietworld. Essentially I made it into a cookie instead of a bar. I found a cookie press gadget at the store on sale and it had the phrase “one smart cookie” on it and I found it fitting for such an awesome low carb cookie. This is the first Keto desert that I have made that tastes like something just normal if that makes sense. If you love coconut and chocolate then give this cookie a shot. The net carbs are around 3 grams per cookie and the recipe makes about 9-10 cookies. It’s actually a very filling cookie
• 150 grams of Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
• 130 grams of baker unsweetened chocolate
• 23 grams of 0 carb cookies n cream protein powder (you can use whatever protein powder you want or remove it altogether)
• 35 grams of butter (2.25 Ozs)
• ½ tbs cream
• ½ tsp of Vanilla extract
• 50 grams of Erythritol
• 15-25 grams of Cocoa Butter (this is optional)
• 1 tbsp of Peanut butter (optional)
• Pre-heat oven to 250 F
• Blend all the ingredients together. You will need to stop and mix everything with a spatula to get everything properly blended.
• Shape into cookies or a bar in silicon molds. That’s up to you.
• Bake at 250 for 20 mins.
• Let them cool in the fridge for an hour so they harden properly