KETO COFFEE + WALNUT CHEESECAKE
Coffee Cheesecake Recipe:
KETO COFFEE + WALNUT CHEESECAKE is something I’ve wanted to for a while. I love coffee, and I love cheesecake! What could be better?
- 200g Almond Flour
- 100g Butter melted
- 2tablespoons hot water
- 1tablespoon gelatine powder
- 2 x 250g cream cheese at room temperature
- 1cup thickened cream
- 3/4cup Stevia
- 150g Sour Cream
- 50g sugar-free dark coffee chocolate melted, cooled
Brush a slice pan with melted butter to grease. Line the base and two long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
Add the almond flour to a mixing bowl. Add the butter and mix until well combined. Use the back of a metal spoon to spread and press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base of the pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
Meanwhile, place the hot water in a small heatproof bowl. Sprinkle with gelatine. Place the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir for 2 minutes or until the gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, cream and stevia in a bowl until smooth. Add the sour cream and beat until well combined. Beat in the gelatine mixture. Pour into the slice pan.
Drizzle the dark chocolate over the cheesecake. Use a skewer to create a swirled effect.
Coffee Cheesecake is something I’ve wanted to for a while. I love coffee, and I love cheesecake! What could be better?
Walnut Pie Crust Recipe (Keto, Gluten-Free):
[AdSense-A]This walnut pie crust is amazing! It’s low-carb, keto, paleo, sugar-free and gluten-free and tastes so mouthwatering! I like it even better than regular crust!Recipe type: DessertCuisine: AmericanServes: 8 servings
- 2 cups walnuts
- 4 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put walnuts and butter in a food processor and process until combined and smooth (about 1 minute).
- Put the walnut mixture into a 9-inch non-stick pie dish and press into bottom and sides to form a pie crust.
- Put the walnut crust in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden-brown.