Keto Peppermint Patties
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME20 mins
SERVINGS18 large peppermint patties
- one batch of our seven-ounce keto caramel sauce
- two tablespoons of peppermint oil
- 3 cups of erythritol powder plus more for sprinkling
- We use Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, which are 2 cups of sugar-free dark chocolate chips.
- two teaspoons Coconut oil,
- Combine the caramel sauce, peppermint extract, and 2 cups of erythritol powder in an electric mixer. till well blended. Add the last cup of erythritol by beating it in. You need a dough that is thick and crumbly.
- A small amount of erythritol should be sprinkled over a parchment paper or marble pastry board.
- The dough should be kneaded 5–7 times to make a smooth ball.
- (Should be pinched off)EIGHTEEN dough pieces. Form a ball out of each piece by using hands.
- (use bottom of a glass with a flat bottom)Flatten each ball .
- Place the flattened rounds on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, then freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a small cast-iron skillet, over simmering water, or in a glass bowl in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth. Allow the chocolate to cool a bit.
- Work swiftly to quickly coat all sides of each piece of peppermint dough with chocolate. To get the extra chocolate to fall off, pick up the patties with a fork and tap it on the side of the saucepan. Put back to baking sheet. Until chocolate becomes firm, you need to refreeze one more for TEN mins .
- If there is any leftover chocolate, spread it over the tops of the patties after placing them on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. After 5 minutes, return to the freezer to finish setting.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gPolyunsaturated FatMonounsaturated FatSodium 40mgPotassium 16mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 11gSugar 1gProtein 1gVitamin C 1mgCalcium 1mgIron 1mg