Lemon and Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Fluff
There’s really nothing quite like a good cheesecake fluff and this low carb recipe is definitely proof of that. Here’s exactly how to make the most mind blowing lemon blueberry keto cheesecake fluff (you need to try this!).
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- Prepare the whipped cream. Beat the heavy whipping cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside when done.
- Prepare the cream cheese mixture. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese together with the stevia (or another low carb granulated sweetener) until creamy. It’s best to use room temperature cream cheese for this.
- Add the other ingredients. Add the fresh blueberries, lemon zest, and pure vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Add the whipped cream. Gently fold in the heavy whipped cream.
- Prepare the serving glasses. Either spoon or pipe the fluff into 4 small serving glasses.
- Serve. Top with extra blueberries and serve immediately.
- Serving Size:1