Beef Stroganoff with Egglife Wrap
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- 4 Egglife wraps (or any low-carb wraps of your choice)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté the sliced beef until browned on all sides. Remove the beef from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of butter. Sauté the chopped onions until they become translucent. Stir in the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their juices and become tender.
- Pour in the beef broth, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well and bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Let it cook for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Reduce the heat to low, and stir in the sour cream (or Greek yogurt) until the sauce becomes smooth and creamy. Make sure not to let the sauce boil, as the sour cream may curdle.
- Return the cooked beef to the skillet, and simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat the beef thoroughly. Season the Stroganoff with salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm the Egglife wraps in a separate pan or microwave for a few seconds, just until they become pliable.
- Assemble the wraps by spooning a generous amount of the Beef Stroganoff into the center of each Egglife wrap. Fold in the sides and roll the wrap to create a neat and delicious package.
- Garnish the Beef Stroganoff wraps with fresh chopped parsley for a pop of color and added flavor.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: ~450 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: ~10g
Dietary Fiber: ~2g
Net Carbs: ~8g