Best mug cake EVER!
This is my go-to dessert whenever I’m craving something decadent and sweet. Tastes so much like a chocolate fudge cake I still can’t believe it’s flourless!
Approximately 270kcals and 3.7g net carbs for the whole recipe.
Ingredients 2 tbps cocoa powder 1 tbsp erythritol (I used swerve) 1 egg 1 tbsp heavy cream 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 tsp baking powder 1 pinch salt 1 square 99% Lindt chocolate (optional)
- Spray cooking spray inside mug
- Mix cocoa powder and erythritol in mug
- Beat egg in separate bowl until fluffy
- Add mixed egg and the rest of the ingredients inside the mug and mix well
- (optional) Break up one square of 99% Lindt chocolate and mix it in
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds then at 10 second increments. Mine look best at 1min5sec. It should look gooey and jiggly but not watery.
- If there’s some gooey bits left at the bottom of the mug (if you flip it onto a plate like me), pour those bits onto the cake like a chocolate sauce!