Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Low-Carb Oven Dish
- 6 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1 container green onion cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. chicken stock/broth
- 1 large pkg. sliced mushrooms, wiped off
- 1 small bag fresh baby spinach
- Herb and Garlic Seasoning, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Rinse and drain spinach; pat dry.
In a 9 x 13 pan, place chicken in single layer; top with spinach and mushrooms; sprinkle seasonings on the top.
In a bowl, add softened cream cheese; whisk in oil and chicken stock/broth; pour over mixture.
Cover with foil, but do not seal or crimp sides.
Bake 20 minutes; remove foil; bake uncovered 20-25 minutes; sprinkle on Mozzarella cheese; bake uncovered 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Remove from oven.
Cool 10 minutes; serve.