Coconut Almond Chocolate Keto Snack Bars
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup 100% cacao unsweetened
- Powdered keto-friendly sweetener (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup whole or crushed keto-friendly nuts (e.g., almonds)
- Prepare the Ingredients:
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- If your nuts are whole, consider crushing them into smaller pieces.
- Combine Ingredients:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil, unsweetened cacao, powdered sweetener, and salt.
- Microwave Mixture:
- Microwave the mixture in short intervals, stirring each time, until everything is melted and well combined. Be careful not to overheat, and keep a close eye to avoid burning. This process typically takes less than a minute.
- Add Nuts:
- Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, add the keto-friendly nuts. Stir well to ensure an even distribution of nuts throughout the mixture.
- Prepare Molds:
- Get a candy bar mold or a rectangle mold (available on Amazon). Alternatively, you can use an ice cube tray or any silicone mold.
- Lightly grease the molds or use silicone molds for easy removal.
- Pour Chocolate:
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into each mold, filling each cavity halfway.
- Add Nuts:
- Place two almonds (or your chosen nuts) into each mold on top of the chocolate.
- Cover with Chocolate:
- Pour more of the melted chocolate over the nuts in each mold, covering them completely.
- Place the mold in the freezer and let it set for at least 30 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- Remove from Mold:
- Once the bars are completely set, remove them from the mold. If using a silicone mold, gently push on the bottom of each mold to release the bars.
- Store the coconut almond chocolate keto snack bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Indulge in these delicious keto-friendly snack bars whenever you have a sweet craving!
Feel free to experiment with the recipe by adding other keto-friendly ingredients such as coconut flakes, vanilla extract, or a pinch of cinnamon for extra flavor. Adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less of the keto-friendly sweetener.