Crustless Pizza for Two
- 1/2 lb bulk Italian sausage (hot or mild)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce (choose a low carb one like Rao’s)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 ounce sliced pepperoni
- 1/8 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- 2 small mushrooms, thinly sliced
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until cooked through, breaking up any clumps with the back of a wooden spoon, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain. (if your sausage is in links, remove the casings before cooking).
- Spread the sausage in a small casserole dish or heatproof bowl, or in two 8-ounce ramekins.
- Spoon the marinara sauce over the sausage and layer on the cheese and toppings. Save a little cheese to sprinkle over the topppings so that they stay in place.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts
- Crustless Pizza for Two
- Amount Per Serving (1 serving = 1/2 recipe)
- Calories 528
- Calories from Fat 347
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 38.5g 59%
- Carbohydrates 4.8g 2%
- Fiber 0.9g 4%
- Protein 30.4g 61%