Easy KETO BROWNIE
Some individuals would possibly say you can’t fail with brownies, however, I believe you’ll. In my book, they have to be super fudgy… that is why I’ve been performing on these fudgy keto brownies with almond flour for a very very long time. And once over 0.5 a dozen trials, I’m pretty positive this can be the most effective keto brownies direction you’ll realize anywhere!
If you’re a brownie lover like American state, you may need to do my different low carb almond butter brownies, too. however I even have to admit, the keto brownie direction I’m sharing below is my absolute fave!
TIPS for a way to form KETO BROWNIES WITH ALMOND FLOUR
I did tons and a lot of testing to bring you the most effective keto brownies recipe! And, I would like to share my discoveries with you. If you would like to form positive your keto brownies are super fudgy, follow these tips!
USE lots of FAT.
I’m not exaggerating once I say these are the world’s best keto brownies as a result of they definitely are. I’ve tested this direction over a dozen times and created many batches until I finally found the most effective version. These brownies are super fudgy and wet and have a crisp outside layer that melts in your mouth. They’re thus sensible my husband and children had no plan they were keto and likable them far better than “regular” brownies.
If you’re like American state and you have got no self-control, I counsel solely baking a little batch or offer some away as a result of I went through batches of brownies in the week thanks to however sensible they are! At simply one web carb per brownie, They’re good for an hour snack or anytime your desire one thing sweet or chocolatey.
How to create fudgy keto brownies:
The chocolate: I can’t stress this enough however sensible quality chocolate is what makes or breaks brownies. For this direction, we are going to be victimization each chocolate and chocolate chunks to induce the proper texture. I counsel obtaining the most effective reasonably chocolate you’ll get your hands on. For the chocolate chunks, I like better to use 100 percent dark bitter chocolate however anyplace from 85-99% dark baking chocolate ought to work. I additionally prefer to add cut up chocolate chunks or sugar-free chocolate chips into the batter to form the brownies further fudgy. For the chocolate chips, Lilly’s sugar-free chocolate chips are good as a result of they’re created with stevia.
The flour: Almond flour works nice for keto desserts and is my favorite choice and that I extremely suggest protruding with it. If you’d like better to use coconut flour, I counsel work 1/4 the quantity of almond flour with coconut flour. for instance, this direction involves 1/2 cup almond flour thus regarding two tablespoons coconut flour ought to be enough.
The Sweetener: Keto sweeteners are often difficult and typically sophisticated. to stay things straightforward and delicious, I prefer to use pulverized Erythritol Sweetener. It melts well into the batter and adds the proper quantity of sweetness and wet to the brownies. pulverized Swerve pulverized Xylitol or Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener are sensible choices and may be utilized in the direction rather than erythritol with a 1:1 magnitude relation.
Just like a decent keto fudge, the key to super fudgy keto brownies is lots of fat. that’s what makes them fudgy within the 1st place!
We use butter for the most effective flavor, however, oil would additionally most likely work.
USE BLANCHED ALMOND FLOUR.
For the most effective texture in keto fudge brownies, use blanched almond flour. Almond meal is additional coarse and therefore the texture will be less fudgy.
USE a mixture OF bitter chocolate AND chocolate.
Many brownie recipes use only one or the opposite, however, the most effective keto brownies have a mixture of each.
The reason is, baker’s chocolate provides a fudgy texture and wets like chocolate cannot, notwithstanding what proportion butter you add. On the opposite hand, chocolate contains a far more intense chocolate flavor, that is additionally a requirement in nice brownies!
So, victimization each is the sweet spot. I’ve tested once more and again, that the magnitude relation within the direction below works best!
12 tablespoons of grass-fed butter
1/2 cup stevia
1/3 cup erythritol
2/3 cup cocoa powder (do NOT use dark cocoa because your brownie will taste like a burnt scab. That was my first lesson.)
1 tsp natural vanilla flavoring
1 tsp salt
1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
1/2 cup almond flour (SIFTED!!)
1 tsp baking powder
Peanut butter drizzle: melt 1tbsp peanut butter with 1 tbsp butter, 2 drops of vanilla, melt in the microwave. Drizzle.
Dark chocolate shavings
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sugar substitutes until fully dissolved. I found it best to let the butter completely melt, then add the sugars, then stir occasionally for about 5 minutes.
2) Once dissolved, pour the butter/sugar into a mixing bowl and add your cocoa powder, salt, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. I used a whisk at first but I found that I got better results with an electric mixer. I bought this one on Amazon and it gets the job done well.
3) Once thoroughly mixed, add 3 ROOM TEMPERATURE eggs. If you just pulled them out of the fridge that’s okay, put them in hot water for about 2 minutes to bring them to room temp. Add the eggs and mix until also thoroughly blended.
4) Make sure your almond flour is sifted. It’s okay if it isn’t, but I found that my brownies were fluffiest when I sifted the small almond pieces out of my flour. You can also use coconut flour but I haven’t tried again with that and I’m giving you the recipe that gave me these amazing results.
5) Once sifted, add your almond flour and baking powder. Blend well. You should notice that your batter is rather fluffy. Great!
6) OPTIONAL: At this point, you can fold in some goodies. I used walnuts but coconut, macadamia, the crushed dreams of orphans, any good ol’ classic brownie filler will do the trick. Just keep it keto. (I’ve heard that Orphan tears are full of carbs)
7) Pour your batter into the skillet. I hope you remembered to take the sticker off of the skillet first. Bake in the oven at 350° for 17-20 minutes. It should be firm but a little jiggly. Let it cool for a bit. Since you’re new to cast iron skillets I should warn you that they retain heat very well and will remain hot for a very long time. No touchy.
8) OPTIONAL: Melt 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1tbsp butter in microwave. Add 2-3 drops of vanilla. Pour over brownie. Sprinkle more crushed walnuts, drizzle some orphan tears, and enjoy!
9) Pro tip: I like to indulge and enjoy my brownie with a single serving (one scoop) of Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.
You’d think I’m a big fan of peanut butter but honestly, I never have been.
those orphan tears tho
Hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think when you try yours! I want pictures damn it
Macros for entire brownie:
Net carbs: 17g
There’s about 6 decent slices in one skillet.
So per serving:
Net carbs: 2.8g