Keto Berry Cheesecake
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME10 mins
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream.
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, room temperature and soft.
- 3 cups of raspberries.
- 3 cups fresh strawberries.
- 1 cup blueberries.
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice.
- 4 tablespoons less sweetener.
- With a handheld blender, whisk the cream into a bowl until it reaches the top.
- Add in 6oz. Mix until creamy cheese and smooth and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix in the sweetener, raspberry, strawberry, lemon zest and remaining cream cheese and blend well until smooth.
- Fill the cup with whipped cream, then add a layer of blueberries, then raspberry puree. Repeat this process until the layer is full of berries.
- You can also make it in a large serving bowl instead of small glasses. Try this version and share your thoughts with the photos in the comments section below.
Serving: 1serving |Calories: 40kcal |Carbohydrates: 4g |Protein: 1g |Fat: 1g |Sodium: 88mg |Potassium: 55mg |Fiber: 2g |Vitamin C: 21mg |Calcium: 84mg |Iron: 1mg |NET CARBS: 2g