KETO BROWNIE BITES WITH CREAM CHEESE SWIRLS
These keto brownie bites are AMAZING and the perfect keto dessert idea!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
SERVINGS: 18 Brownies
Keto Brownie Bites Ingredients
* 1/4 cup butter melted
* 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup Monkfruit sweetener
* 1/3 cup cocoa powder
* 1/3 cup almond flour
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp pink salt
* 1 oz cream cheese softened
* 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tbs water
* 1 tbs monkfruit sweetener
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* In a small microwaveable cup, heat the butter for about 15 seconds or until it’s fully melted.
* In a small bowl, add the eggs and whip them until fluffy.
* Add the melted butter, heavy whipping cream, and monkfruit to the egg mixture and mix it until it’s fully combined.
* Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, salt, and baking powder to the mixture and mix it again.
* Set aside and make the cream cheese swirl mixture.
* In a small bowl, heat the cream cheese in the microwave so it’s nice and soft. Heat it for about 10 to 15 seconds.
* Add the monkfruit sweetener, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and water. Mix until the ingredients are nice and smooth in texture.
* Set aside.
* Prepare the baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray. We used a Wilton silicone baking pan that has 24 squares just like this one on Amazon.
* We filled 18 squares with a little less than 1 tablespoon full of batter. Be sure to leave enough room to add the cream cheese swirl on the top of the batter.
* Now add the cream cheese mixture to the top of each brownie. You will add about a 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture to each brownie bit. Then use a toothpick to create the swirl on the top of each brownie.
* Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes or until they are completely done. You can do a toothpick test by placing a toothpick in the center of the brownie. If it comes out clean, the brownies are done.
Makes 18 mini Keto Brownie Bites
If you don’t have an individual silicone pan like mine, you can use a 9×9 baking pan. The cooking time will take a little longer as well. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.