Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe:
For the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract for the crust. Mix well.
- Divide the crust mixture evenly among the cupcake liners and press down to form the crust.
- In another bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered erythritol and mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then add the vanilla extract and heavy cream, and mix until the filling is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the filling mixture among the cupcake liners, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheesecake cupcakes are set and slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let the cupcakes cool in the tin for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, refrigerate the cheesecake cupcakes for at least a few hours before serving.
Nutrition Information (per cupcake, based on estimated values):
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on your specific ingredients and portion sizes.
- Calories: ~200-250 kcal
- Fat: ~18-20g
- Carbohydrates: ~3-5g (Net carbs: subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from total carbs)
- Fiber: ~1g
- Sugar: ~1g
- Protein: ~4-5g
Remember, this is a rough estimate and actual values may differ. Always check your specific ingredients and adjust portion sizes accordingly to meet your nutritional goals.