Keto Cheesy Garlic Pizza
For the Pizza Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
For the Garlic Sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Toppings:
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave in 20-30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheeses are melted and well combined.
- To the melted cheese mixture, add almond flour, egg, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix well to form a dough.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it out into a round pizza crust shape. Remove the top parchment paper.
- Transfer the crust, along with the bottom parchment paper, onto a baking sheet or pizza stone. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden and slightly firm to the touch.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the garlic sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is fragrant. Set aside.
- Once the crust is baked, remove it from the oven and spread the garlic sauce evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese over the garlic sauce.
- Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and additional grated Parmesan, if desired.
Nutritional Information (Approximate, for the Entire Pizza):
- Calories: ~1200
- Total Fat: ~95g
- Saturated Fat: ~41g
- Cholesterol: ~280mg
- Sodium: ~1500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~20g
- Dietary Fiber: ~7g
- Sugars: ~3g
- Net Carbs: ~13g (Total Carbs – Fiber)
- Protein: ~67g