Keto Fried Chicken Recipe:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Cooking oil (such as avocado oil or coconut oil) for frying
- In a shallow bowl, mix almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to create the breading mixture.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off, then coat it with the almond flour breading mixture, pressing the mixture onto the chicken to adhere.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat. The oil should be about 350-375°F (175-190°C).
- Carefully place the breaded chicken pieces in the hot oil and fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Make sure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the skillet and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve the keto fried chicken hot with your favorite keto-friendly dipping sauce or side dishes.
Estimated Nutrition Information (per serving):
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on factors like exact ingredient quantities and cooking methods. This calculation assumes 4 servings and that some oil is absorbed during frying.
- Calories: ~350-400 kcal
- Total Fat: ~25-30g
- Saturated Fat: ~2-4g
- Cholesterol: ~150-200mg
- Sodium: ~400-500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~6-8g
- Dietary Fiber: ~3-4g
- Sugars: ~1-2g
- Protein: ~30-35g
Remember, nutritional values can vary, so it’s a good idea to use a nutrition calculator or app to get the most accurate information based on the specific ingredients and brands you use.