Keto Almond Flour Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any low-carb milk)
- 2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp erythritol (or your preferred keto sweetener)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add almond milk, melted butter or coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, stirring until a smooth batter forms. Let the batter rest for a few minutes to allow the almond flour to absorb the liquid.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Lightly grease it with additional butter or oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter onto the skillet to form a pancake. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into a round shape.
- Cook until the edges of the pancake start to set and small bubbles form on the surface. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side, until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the skillet and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite keto-friendly toppings, such as sugar-free syrup, berries, or whipped cream.
Nutritional Information (Approximate, for 3 Medium Pancakes):
- Calories: ~350
- Total Fat: ~30g
- Saturated Fat: ~7g
- Cholesterol: ~170mg
- Sodium: ~400mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~7g
- Dietary Fiber: ~3g
- Sugars: ~1g
- Net Carbs: ~4g (Total Carbs – Fiber)
- Protein: ~12g