Keto French fries
These low carb fries have just 6 g net carbs!
Course Side Dish Cuisine American Calories96kcalPrep Time5minutesCook Time35minutesTotal Time40minutes Servings
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Peel the rutabagas. Slice them into circles, 1/4-inch thick. Stack the circles and slice them into sticks, 1/4-inch wide.
- In a large bowl, toss the rutabaga sticks with avocado oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place an oven safe rack onto a large baking sheet. Arrange the fries in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until fries are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition Facts Amount per serving.
Calories96 Fat6g Protein1g Total Carbs8g Net Carbs6g Fiber2g Sugar4g