Keto Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
For the pizza:
- 1 pre-made keto-friendly pizza crust
- 1 cup cooked and thinly sliced steak (such as ribeye or sirloin)
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers (green, red, or a mix)
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Olive oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: garlic powder, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes for seasoning
- Preheat your oven according to the pizza crust’s instructions.
- In a skillet, heat a bit of olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions and bell peppers. Cook until they are softened and slightly caramelized, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and any optional seasonings you prefer. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add a bit more olive oil if needed and add the thinly sliced steak. Cook until the steak is browned and cooked to your desired level of doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cream cheese over low heat. This will be the “sauce” for your pizza.
- Place your pre-made keto-friendly pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the melted cream cheese evenly over the crust, leaving a border around the edges for the crust.
- Sprinkle about half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the cooked steak, onions, and bell peppers over the cheese layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the steak and veggies.
- Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake according to the pizza crust’s instructions, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the crust is golden brown.
- Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a minute or two before slicing.
- Slice and serve your keto Philly cheesesteak pizza hot. You can also drizzle a bit of olive oil or sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley on top for extra flavor.
Enjoy your delicious keto-friendly Philly cheesesteak pizza!