Keto Ranch Dressing
Make this creamy low carb dip or keto ranch dressing with dried spices. It’s better than pre-made ones and those made from a dry seasoning mix.
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed optional (omit for traditional ranch)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Thin out with a little bit of low carb almond or coconut milk for a salad dressing.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 122 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 25mg | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 20mg
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Net Carbs: 1 g | % Carbs: 3.2 % | % Protein: 3.2 % | % Fat: 93.6 % | Smart Points: 4
Notes on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.