Keto Tortilla Chips (3 Ingredients!)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup almond flour blue diamond almond flour
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese * See notes
- 1 tsp seasonings of choice pepper, paprika, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your almond flour and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add your mozzarella cheese and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until melted.
- Transfer your melted cheese into the bowl of almond flour and mix very well, until a thick dough remains.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a kitchen surface. Place the ball of dough onto it, and lightly flatten. Place the second piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until flat and thin, around 1/6 inch.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice triangles of dough. Place the pieces of uncooked tortilla chips onto the lined sheet.
- Bake the tortilla chips for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheet completely.
* Avoid using other kinds of shredded cheese, or even reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 2g