PREP TIME1 hr 15 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
COURSEAppetizer, Main Course, Snack
- 8 slices of provolone
- 2 cups of lettuce, chopped
- two huge avocados and two tomatoes.
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Set your oven’s temperature to 350.
- Prepare the vegetables for the tostadas while the oven is heating. Avocados should be mashed and combined with lime juice. The lettuce should be cut into thin strips, and the onion and tomato should be minced.
- On parchment paper-lined baking pans, spread the cheese slices out. Separate each slice of cheese by at least one inch.
- The cheese slices should be baked at 350 degrees until the sides are browned and the centre is a light golden color. It ought should take around 10 minutes.
- After you remove the tostadas from the oven, allow them to cool for a few minutes before adding the vegetables. Add salt and pepper to the tostadas’ tops.
Information on Nutrition
Calories 291 Fat 11g Protein 22g Total Carbs 16.2g Net Carbs 6.2g Per Serving