Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
SAVE TO MY RECIPES
- Step 1In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, 3 minutes, then stir in chives.
- Step 3On a cutting board, lay out three strips of bacon. Sprinkle the bottom third with cheddar and top with a large spoonful of scrambled eggs. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs.
- Step 4Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to serve.
Nutrition (per serving): 497 calories, 32 g protein, 3 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 39 g fat, 18 g saturated fat, 1034 mg sodium