This weight loss plan has been created for safe and natural weight loss for people who weigh around 150 pounds and are moderately active. For people who are more physically active it would be better to add some more calories to compensate for the ones being spent while working out.
For example, if you burn 300 calories by exercising, your daily meal should include a total of 1800 calories, instead of the 1500 calorie intake which is recommended with this diet.
The Safe Meal Plan
Here we present you the tasty recipes that are included in this plan:
- Breakfast: Zucchini Frittata & Almond Cornflake Treats
- Snack: A Protein Shake wirh Flax Milk Cocoa
- Lunch:Curry Chicken Salad & Mango Lassi.
- Snack:Cheddar Cheese & One Cup Raw Carrots
- Dinner:Red Bean Salad & All American Tuna
- Nutritional Value: 1466.2 Calories, 131.4g Carbs, 50g Fat, 130.2g Protein.
- How to make Zucchini Frittata
- 40 grams of onions
- ½ cup of sliced zucchini
- 12 tablespoons of egg whites
- 1 whole large egg
- A pint of salt and pepper
- Cheddar or Colby low fat cheese
How to make it:
Put the zucchini and onions in a skillet and put them in a preheated oven to bake for 3 minutes. Mix the eggs and pour them in the skillet. Add a pint of salt and pepper and cook for 7 minutes. Ground the cheese and put it back in the oven until it melts.
Nutritional Value: 205.1 Calories, 7.6g Carbs, 5.8g Fat, 29.1g Protein.
- How to make Almond Cornflake Treats
- A small slice of butter
- 2 pieces of marshmallows
- Sliced almonds
- Coconut meat
How to make it:
Mix the marshmallows and the butter in a medium size saucepan and cook over medium heat until it’s melted. Add in the toasted almonds and cornflakes and stir it up from time to time. Put everything in a baking pan and leave it for 30 minutes.
Nutritional Value: 198.6 Calories, 20.1g Carbs, 13g Fat, 2.2g Protein.
- How to make the Cocoa and Flax Milk Protein Shake
Mix together some flax milk, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of white sugar, some protein powder and a lot of ice.
Nutritional Value: 188.6 Calories, 24.7g Carbs, 4.3g Fat, 16.1g Protein.
- How to make the Curry Chicken Salad
Mix the chicken breast, celery mayonnaise and the curry powder together.
Nutritional Value: 196.8 Calories, 3.2g Carbs, 7.7g Fat, 27.1g Protein.
- How to make the Mango Lassi
Mix 100 grams of low fat yogurt with a diced mango, which has been previously peeled. Add some honey and some ice and it’s ready for serving.
Nutritional Value: 151.9 Calories, 30.6g Carbs, 1.8g Fat, 5.7g Protein.
- How to make the Red bean salad
- Scallions 1/2medium
- Olive Oil
- Salt 1/6 dash
- Celery 1/6 stalks
- Canned Kidney Beans 2/3 cup
- Vinegar 1/6 tbsp
- Black Pepper 1/6 dash
- Sliced Red Bell Pepper 1.6 cup
- Red Pepper Relish
How to make it:
Mix everything in a large bowl, add some salt and red pepper and voila, your super meal is ready.
Nutritional Value: 193.1 Calories, 28.2g Carbs, 5.3g Fat, 9.5g Protein.
- How to make the All American Tuna
Mix a tablespoon of fat free mayo with 1 can of tuna, a celery stalk and a pickle and your meal is ready to go.
Nutritional Value: 164.6 Calories, 4.4g Carbs, 2.2g Fat, 32.6g Protein.