Easy Keto/Low Carb Chocolate Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs:
These fat bombs make for a delightful low-carb treat, perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings on a ketogenic or low-carb diet.
- 1 box (1.4oz) Jello Sugar-Free Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream (HWC)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (you can mix different types for variety, as mentioned)
- In a medium to large bowl, add the contents of the Jello Sugar-Free Chocolate Instant Pudding box.
- Pour in the 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream (HWC) into the bowl with the pudding mix.
- Use an electric mixer to blend the pudding mix and HWC together. Mix until the mixture thickens. This should take a few minutes.
- Once the mixture has thickened, fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips. You can use a combination of 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chips, depending on your preference. The mixture should be well combined with the chocolate chips.
- Prepare mini cupcake liners or a silicone mold designed for fat bombs.
- Using a spoon or a small scoop, spoon the mixture into the mini cupcake liners or the silicone mold. This will form your bite-sized fat bombs.
- Place the filled liners or mold in the freezer and allow the fat bombs to set. This typically takes a few hours, but you can leave them overnight for best results.
- Once the fat bombs are completely set and firm, remove them from the freezer and transfer them to an airtight container.
- Store your Keto Chocolate Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy them.